Users are responsible for any third-party data they provide or share through the Services and confirm that they have the third-party's consent to provide such data to us.
Information We Collect
Log and Usage Information: such as browser type you use, hardware model, operating system, IP address, unique device identifiers, access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and browsing behaviour such as time spent, what site you came from, what site you visit when you leave us, and browsing behaviour.
Transactional Information: such as items placed in your cart, products purchased, product details, shipping information, purchase price, purchased date and payment information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information we collect about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services and other interactions we have with you. For example, we use the information collected to:
- Facilitate and improve our online experience;
- Provide and deliver products and services, perform authentication, process transactions and returns, and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, customer experience surveys, and product or Services-related notices;
- Process and deliver promotions;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- If you have indicated to us that you wish to receive notifications or promotional messages;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our rights and property and others;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities;
- Provide and allow our partners to provide advertising and marketing targeted toward your interests.
How We May Share Information
We may share your Personal Information in the following situations:
- Third Party Services Providers. We may share data with service providers, vendors, contractors, or agents who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf, such as those that assist us with our business and internal operations like shipping and delivery, payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, gift cards, experiences, personalisation, marketing, and advertising;
- Change in Business. We may share data in connection with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganisation, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing or sale of company assets;
- To Comply with Law. We may share data to facilitate legal process from lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement demands as permitted by law.
- With Your Consent. We may share data with third parties when we have your consent.
- With Advertising and Analytics Partners. See the section entitled “Advertising and Analytics” below.
Advertising and Analytics
We use advertising and analytics technologies to better understand your online activity on our Services to provide personalised products and services that may interest you.
We may allow third-party companies, including ad networks, to serve advertisements, provide other advertising services and/or collect certain information when you visit our website. Third-party companies may use pseudonymized personal data (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visit to this website in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you, on this website and others. To learn more about Interest-Based Advertising or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit AboutAds.info/choices or www.networkadvertising.org/choices
Some third-party companies may also use non-cookie technologies, such as statistical IDs. Please keep in mind that your web browser may not permit you to block the use of these non-cookie technologies, and those browser settings that block cookies may have no effect on such techniques. If the third-party company uses the non-cookie technologies for interest-based advertising, you can opt out at www.networkadvertising.org/choices Please note the industry opt out only applies to use for interest-based advertising and may not apply to use for analytics or attribution.
Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals.
We implement commercially reasonable security measures designed to protect your information. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are completely impenetrable.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) for which we collected it or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
EU Privacy Rights
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom, have certain statutory rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in relation to their personal data.
Data Subject Access Requests
Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request:
- a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you;
- to correct the Personal Data we hold about you;
- to delete your Account or Personal Data;
- to object to processing of your Personal Data for certain purposes;
To access your privacy rights, send us an email at email@example.com
We will generally process requests within one month. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and/or the jurisdiction in which you reside. If your request is complicated or if you have made a large number of requests, it may take us longer. We will let you know if we need longer than one month to respond.
Legal Bases For Processing Personal Data
We may process your Personal Data under applicable data protection law on the following legal grounds:
Contractual Necessity: we may process your Personal Data to enter into or perform a contract with you.
Consent: where you have provided consent to process your Personal Data. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
Legitimate interest: we process your Personal Data to provide our Services to you such as to provide our online user experience, communicate with you, provide customer service, market, analyse and improve our business, and to protect our Services.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails and/or newsletters by contacting us as described under “Contact Us” below. We may still send you transactional messages, which include Services-related communications and responses to your questions.
Storage of Information in the United States
Information we maintain may be stored both within and outside of the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the United States, and that U.S. laws may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country.