The prints are available in three different frames using durable, high-quality materials. Whether you’re looking for wood wall art or a metal frame, they are meant to hang on your wall for years to come.
Wood wall art uses Ayous wood from renewable forests.
The paper is always museum-quality with no optical brighteners. This lets the natural beauty of the art shine through without artificially enhancing it.
Shatterproof plexiglass protects your art and makes maintenance a breeze, used in frames may also carry a protective film but this is often applied to both the front and the back of the glass. This often has a blue hue to it. These protective films can be mistaken for scratches, bubbles, or a coloured cast to a print/glass.
The frames come pre-packed with corners and film and then packed in a box with strong edges to protect the frames. I-beams are used in addition, to give the package additional sturdiness and for multi-item orders (max 3 frames in one package). The posters are packaged separately in an inner paperboard folder.
Art printed on aluminium looks amazing and lasts a lifetime. As it is light it is well-suited also for large formats and art pieces. Colours are highly saturated, even in large monochrome areas. The print is matte and glare-free.
- Matte and glare-free
- On aluminium The white and bright areas have a faint silky gloss.
- Aluminium dibond 3mm with a white coating
- Good tonal gradation ensures accurate reproduction
- Printed directly on the aluminium top grade inks
- On brushed aluminium Prints looks especially stunning with black and white photos.
- The grain direction is horizontal
- White is not printed onto brushed aluminium prints.
- Any white shines through as a unique metallic silver
- The brushed aluminium adds texture and depth to the photo
- Includes a hanging kit- style depends on country of fulfilment
All of the fine art prints are painstakingly chosen to highlight unique landscapes around the world.
Don’t settle for another cliché picture of NYC – give your home a spark of exclusivity.
After choosing the location itself, hundreds of shots and dozens of hours go into finalizing the stunning images you see today.
Each item is then individually produced upon placing an order. This prevents overproduction and allows for an eco-friendly business model.
Thank you for supporting small businesses (and this magnificent planet)!